Sunday, April 01, 2012

My First Real Craft Fair

So yesterday I set up a booth at my first REAL Craft Fair.  I attempted to do one a couple of years ago, but it was outdoors and it was raining the morning of the fair.  Because I sell items that can be damaged by moisture, I chose to forfeit my fee and stay home.

Our Booth at the Spring Craft Fair

April Showers - Raining down Creativity

KALDesign

Crocheted Hats
Yesterday was what I would call a success.  Though traffic wasn't heavy, it was steady.  And though my most popular item was "out of season".  Crocheted hats on a spring day when the temperature is 85 plus degrees is not an item most people would buy.  I made a profit, so that is good.

April and I had a good time.  It was lots of work but very good practice.  We decided we would do it again.  The Fall should be more successful for my crocheted hats.  April will have some time this summer to focus on what her niche is and work on somethings.  In the meantime, I will just keep on creating. Pin It

No comments: