Saturday, April 04, 2009

Better Late - Than Never.....Project 365

But I have a good excuse..... I was Scrapbooking!!!

  1. The Scalloped Circle Mat was cut with a Spellbinders die on my Cuttlebug
  2. The Scalloped borders were cut with my Stampin-UP border punch
  3. The tree was handcut from a clipart I got off the WWW. The leaves are layered a second time to give depth to the layout.
  4. The little bird was stamped with an Inkadinkado stamp and hand colored with prisma color pencils and gamsol.
  5. The heart is a ghost shape by Heidi Swapp
  6. The patterned paper is by BoBunny.
  7. The WHOLE layout was distressed with an aqua Ranger Paint Dabber.
  8. The "I", "to", and "Swing" were cut with my Klick N Kut.
NOW onto PROJECT 365
March 26 - Drake is a good nap taker. Adler not so good.
This is why they nap in separate rooms.March 27 - Adler trying very hard to put on his own shoe. March 28 - My friend Kathy came to scrapbook with me.
March 29 - We spent a relaxing Sunday antiquing and picture taking. We had heard about this postcard painted on a building from my friend Linda. We finally found out where it was, so we decided to go take some pictures of it.
March 30 - SUPER DRAKE!!! He came in his pjs. I put the superman cape on him after he "borrowed" my glasses and his mommy told him he looked like Clark Kent.
March 31 - Adler playing while he waited for Drake to get to Gammi's house.
April 1 - Adler and I met Aunt Amy and Drake at the sandpark. I was so mad at myself, because I should have remembered my camera. It would have been a PERFECT photo opportunity. But I did have my cell phone. Quality sucks, Picture isn't centered because I couldn't see my screen in the bright sun. But at least I got a picture.




Pin It

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Great layout! Those pictures are cute, really like the one with him putting on his shoes!