Thursday, September 25, 2008

NEW TOY ...or is it?

Adler got here at 6:30 this morning and he was ready to play with his toys. So I put him down on the floor of the toy room and he crawled over to his corner to find a toy to play with. I grabbed my camera hoping to get a cute picture of him playing in his toy corner. He happened to find his toy seal first so as he was looking at it I called his name and snapped the picture. I checked the screen on my camera to make sure it was in focus and the settings were decent and I noticed something that I hadn't seen in his toy pile before.

Can you see what I saw this morning?

Yes, that is my cat "Rocket"! She wakes us up every morning by 5:15 AM for breakfast and then finds some obscure place to go and grab a cat nap. This morning I guess she needed some company, so she cuddled up with the baby toys.

Pin It

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

How cute! I think cats can sleep anywhere!