Sunday, September 21, 2008

Christmas Cards

I spent Friday evening at Midnight Scrapping at my Church. It is so much fun hanging out with my friends and seeing what they are creating. Catching up and seeing pictures of their kids and grandkids is an added plus.

I decided to work on some Christmas Cards. I might be sending one of these cards to someone who reads my blog, so if you get one, act surprised. LOL
I used the Christmas Ornaments folder for the Card above and the Swiss dots folder for the card below. Warm Holiday Wishes is heat embossed and the star are dotted with stickles for a little glimmer.
The blue border above was embossed with the Snow Dots Folder and I used the Paisley folder for the Green border below .
I was at the crop for 6 hours and made 7 card fronts. Not bad considering I changed each of them several times before finalizing them and spent a lot of time eating, talking, and checking out what everyone else was doing. It was a pretty productive fun eveing.
Pin It

2 comments:

christi said...

very cute cards! love them!! glad to hear you ladies had a good time!

blessings ~

Pam Sivage said...

Beautiful cards!! love the embossing!