Thursday, September 20, 2007

This is my theme song. JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL by Carrie Underwood. I couldn't ever live this life on my own. I would screw it up. I make mistakes. Life throws us too many curve balls. People hurt us. People make choices and mistakes that hurt us. We turn on the news and hear about all the bad stuff that goes on in this world. It can be so overwhelming. Sometimes it feels like I am skidding on the black sheet of ice she sings about. Today is one of those days. People we don't know are making decisions that could effect us for the rest of our lives. All I can do is throw my hands up in the air and say ---Jesus!!! Please take the wheel. And then I move on. Trusting Him because He sees the BIG PICTURE. He knows the outcome. He loves me and gave His life so that I may have life. So I trust Him and spend my day using the talents He gave me. Touching peoples lives in a positive way is what He wants me to do, so I will make every effort to do just that. A smile, a kind word, a helping hand. That is how I will spend my day. Pin It

No comments: