Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Project 365 - Week 10

March 5 - I took some pictures this day, but didn't like any of them. Sometimes it is just a flat picture day. Delete, delete, delete. So I am substituting this picture that Mike took, because I just love it. I was out playing in the backyard with Adler and he tackled me. So we rolled around on the ground for awhile. I am so thankful that I have my health and can be an active "gammi" to Adler.
March 6 - Adler loves "ducky". Here he is early in the morning just after Mommy dropped him off with his bff.
March 7 - My Coke box. I bought it from a friend at a garage sale. I finally got it hung on the wall and all my souvenirs put in. Every time Mike and I go hiking or on a vacation, I pick up some little piece of nature to bring home. Pine cones, seashells, a shot glass from Kauai. A fishing bobber from Lake Georgetown. A sand dollar from South Padre. A piece of driftwood from Santa Cruz, Ca.

March 8 - Drake spent the afternoon with us on Sunday. He was fascinated with his "pops". Here he is standing outside Pop's office watching him and waiting for "bubbles"

March 9 - There is more than one picture for this day. Drake said "play peo plz" in his sweet little voice. He had been allowed to play before, but this was Adler's first time on the bench. Somehow he knew how to make noise.


March 10 - My little climber. I have to put the chairs in the hallway or the minute I turn my back, Adler is ON the table. At least he can't get quite as high with the chairs here.
March 11 - This is the 1st layout I have done in awhile. I am way behind, but wanted to do some of Drake's first birthday. I had done a cupcake mini album of his birthday pictures last year, but gave it to his mommy so I am starting from scratch on his birthday pictures again.
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE what you've done with the coke crate! :) Glad you were able to find a really creative use for those small holes.