Saturday, May 04, 2013

TEXAS TWINKLE......

I created the background for this card using BLEACH.  I took my dry embossed background and my Ranger Blending tool to remove some of the color from my dark brown card stock.  I poured a little bleach in a saucer and dipped my foam pad in it.  I squeezed out the excess bleach by dragging the foam over the edge of the saucer like a squeegee.  And then ever so lightly ran it over the embossed image several times until I achieved the look I wanted.

.

I heat embossed the stamped stars using Silver Tinsel Ranger Embossing Powder.
I used aluminum foil that I crinkled and then smoothed out to mat the star background.



Supply List:
Texana Designs stamps
100711m Star (mini)
100711S Star (small)
Sentiment stamp – Wishing you some Texas Twinkle
Dark Brown Card stock
Cuttlebug Embossing folder – Stars
Bleach
Foam blending tool
aluminum foil
Silver Tinsel Embossing powder by Ranger
VersaMark Ink Pad
Distress Ink – walnut stain for sentiment.
Pin It

No comments: