Friday, June 29, 2012

A Whole Lot of Creativity Goin' On......

I love to host.  Preparing and sharing my home with friends.
I love to hang out with Creative People and soak in the inspiration they have to offer.
I love to Create.

Today I got to do all three.  What fun it was.
The Texana Designs Team came for a day of FUN!!!!  We visited, ate, and created.  We also planned our next get together.



I watched and listened and learned some great techniques.  And I got to create a little.
A simple card with an important message.  The Texana Designs Bluebonnet Stamp was colored with Tim Holtz new distress markers.  The sentiment is one of the NEW RELEASES.

Supply list:
Texana Designs Stamps:
WF001-Bluebonnet (Framed)
TD059—Caring thoughts
Craft Cardstock 
Umber Cardstock by the Paper Company
7 gypsies Patterned Paper from the Venice collection 6x6 paper pad
Tim Holtz Distress Markers - Broken China, Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo.
Say it with Crystals by Prima
May Arts Ribbon
Pin It

No comments: