Tuesday, November 20, 2007


As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
~John Fitzgerald Kennedy


As I think about Thanksgiving, I realize that it isn't something we do once a year. It is something we should do daily. From today on I will make it a point to live it out in my life. I have so much to be incredibly thankful for.



  • Mike, Thank you for being wonderful husband who loves me and works hard to give me the life I have.

  • Michael and Amy, Thank you for never giving up on each other through this rough year and working so very hard to hold your family together. I love you and am so proud of you.

  • Zach and April, Thank you for being an example to us all. I love you and am so proud of you.

  • Drake my precious grandson. Thank you for giving me hours of joy. It is so much fun to watch you grow and learn.

  • Adler who isn't born yet. I can't wait to meet you. Thank you for just being and growing.

  • My Mom, Thank you for being a blessing to me and teaching me values that I could pass on to my children and they can pass on to theirs.

  • My Brother, Thank you for always being there to help with mom and for being the BEST big brother a girl could ask for.

  • All those in the military who serve to protect my ability to live in a country where I am FREE

  • All my wonderful Friends, Thank you for being people I can count on.

  • And most of all - Thank you God for loving me enough to send your SON to pay the price for my sins. Thank you for Life and Health, and all my Blessings

Thanksgiving comes once a year but Thankfulness comes everyday.














Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree - Happy Holidays!!!