Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Texana Designs Cactus Frame

 I stamped the Cactus Frame 2 times.  One I 'fussy cut" the whole frame and the other I just cut out the cactus and fence post.  I colored the frame and the cactus cutout with my Prisma Color Pencils and blended with the Odorless Mineral Spirits and a blending stub.  I popped the cactus over the one on the frame using dimensional adhesive.I centered the frame over my photograph and adhered to the mat and card.  I used 1/2" corner rounder to round all the corners.
I stamped the sentiment and matted it.  All corners on the sentiment and mat are rounded with my 1/4 " corner rounder.

I used a hole punch to punch small holes on the fold of the card base and threaded a piece of twine through the holes and tied in a knot.


Supplies Used:
Texana Designs Stamps - FR005 Frame-Cactus and TX048 TEXAS-State of Mind
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
Stock White and Black Cardstock
Prisma Color Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits
Corner Rounder
Hole Punch
Hemp Twine

Pin It

No comments: