Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just Layouts.......

It's raining and I am enjoying a lazy Saturday afternoon. I will be heading to the scrap room for awhile but wanted to post the latest layouts before I did.
This first one is Adler and his parents on their first beach trip. Fancy Pants background paper and digital frames, printed on photo paper. K& Company Chipboard title and a fuzzy fiber oven in and out of the frames that were left untaped at the corners. The journaling spot was stamped directly on the background paper with an Autumn Leaves Clear Stamp. This photo was taken on my birthday morning in 2008. I walked out my front door and looked up. It was like God saying. "Happy Birthday, Karen." I have never seen so much color in the Texas Sky before. This layout is based on craft cardstock. The patterned paper is by BoBunny. Layered flowers are by Prima. I used an antique mother of pearl button as the flower center. The tags were colored with my own mix of Pearl Ex, a drop of Distress Ink Reinker, water, and a couple of drops of Gum Arabic. I sprayed the mixture onto my craft sheet and dragged the tags through the mix until there were colored to my satisfaction.
The title tag was stamped with a Tim Holtz stamp from Michaels and the Title was printed directly to the tag using Bleeding Cowboys.ttf downloaded free from the Internet. The picture is matted on a piece of cardboard that I tore a layer off and distressed and inked.
Pin It

No comments: