Monday, March 17, 2008

New Layout

I finally had time to do a new 12x12 layout. This is a picture my DH took when Adler was dedicated at our church on March 9th. It turned out to be one of my favorite pictures of Zach and April and their new little guy, so I just had to Scrap it.


I got the WordArt at Elegant Wordart and printed in on my background paper using my new large format Epson Stylus Photo 1400 photo printer. The background paper is DCWV Cardstock that has been sanded and distressed with Ranger Ink's Distress Ink. Flower and butterfly Diecuts designed and cut using KNK Studio and my Klick N Kut Element. Flowers cut from My Minds Eye patterned paper Journaling around picture and Butterflies decorated using my Gelly Roll white pen. Flower Centers and butterfly trails handstitched using DMC embroidery floss.
Pin It

5 comments:

a said...

Wow! That's lovely! Great job, and thanks for using my WordArt :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is beautiful! And Adler is so cute!!! Just think soon he will be walking around like Drake!


Amanda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout Karen! I love the picture too and it was great getting to see Adler dedicated in person. :)

Megan B

Jacquie said...

Great layout Karen!

Pam Sivage said...

Beautiful layout!!