Saturday, February 23, 2008

Drake's 1st Birthday Book

Drake Michael Lambert turned 1 year old on February 9, 2008. Amy and Michael had a birthday party for him at their house and invited the whole family. We had so much fun watching him dive into the Chocolate cake and opening his presents. He is a wonderful little boy. Such a blessing and a joy to behold. So of course I had to make a birthday book for him. It couldn't be just a plain square chipboard book. It had to have character.....just like my precious grandson. I used my KNK Element to cut the chipboard cupcakes and covered them with patterned paper. I distressed the album with Tea Dye Distress Inks by Ranger to imitate the chocolate icing that Drake wore on his birthday. Most of the embellishments are epoxy stickers by Creative Imaginations. I created the icing on the Cupcake by painting the chipboard with Decorative Snow by Delta and then painting it brown.

So here it is.....







Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, this is adorable!

Amanda B

Anonymous said...

very cute Karen! :)

Megan B

Regina said...

Hello
your blog is wonderful! I found it by hopping through the www.
Oh, this is a lovely birthday book! I love it!