Wednesday, October 01, 2014

I have a GRANDDAUGHTER!!!

Wren Elizabeth Lambert was born on September 30, 2014.  She is the FIRST Lambert Girl born to this branch of the family.  She will be spoiled rotten by her family, that is for sure.  I have been busy making dresses, bows, and toys for the last couple of months.  Yes I am EXCITED!!!  

Now don't get me wrong....I LOVE MY GRANDSONS TO THE MOON AND BACK.  They are the lights of my life.  Drake, Adler, and Tate are the most wonderful boys in the whole entire world, but they are boys.  Being a bridal seamstress for the last two decades doesn't translate well to Jeans and Tshirts.  

And I couldn't use pink paper and flowers on THEIR scrapbook pages.  So the other thing I have been doing for the last several months is making a PINK Mini Album.  

My friend Theresa, showed me a mini album she made and I was intrigued. It was beautiful and had so many unique ways of displaying pictures. I had made numerous mini albums for my grandsons, so I decided to make this one for Wren. It has 6 pages with lots of hidden pockets and waterfalls to add pictures. It will be a work in progress and it won't be finished until it is full. Directions on how to make it are on YouTube.













Pin It

No comments: