Saturday, February 18, 2012

Texana Designs - This weeks Design Team Card

It is Design Team time again.  I love this BlueBonnet Frame Rubber Stamp!!!  I LOVE BlueBonnets.  Spring is my most favorite time of year because that is the time that BlueBonnets BLOOM.   Nothing makes me happier in the spring than to ride through the Texas Countryside and see the beautiful fields filled with wonderful blue flowers.  It looks like the Texas Skies have fallen to the ground.  LOVELY.  Mike and I love to take pictures of wildflowers.  I have a wonderful collection of pictures and I can't wait til spring comes again so I can add to it.
Click HERE to see my pictures from Spring of 2010.  It was a wonderful year for BlueBonnets and other wildflowers.  And HERE are some pictures from Spring of 2011.  There weren't nearly as many BlueBonnets as the year before, but there were other pretty wildflowers.

Screen Shot from Sihouette Software.
Knowing I would probably use this stamp often to create cards with my photos, I decided to create a Silhouette cutting file.  It is sized perfectly to this stamp, so be very careful to not resize it if you are planning on combining the stamp and the frame.  Also the frames are grouped, so 
you will have to ungroup them to use individual mats.  You can download it  HERE.

EDIT:  There is now a link on SideBar of this Blog where you can download ALL Texana Designs matching Silhouette Files

For my card I used the rectangular mat and the inner cut out area.




Supply List:

Texana Designs Jam'n Frame with Bluebonnet mounted rubber stamp

Texana Designs Jam'n Bluebonnet 2 Wood Mount Stamp

Texana Designs Everythin' is comin' up BLUEBONNETS mounted rubber stamp

VersaMark Ink Pad

Black Embossing powder

Prisma Color Pencils

Gamsol

Stock Navy and White Cardstock

KALDesign Bluebonnet Frame and Mats Silhouette Cutting File
Pin It

No comments: