Friday, September 28, 2012

Crocheted Hats - Photo Props

I have recently placed my crocheted hats at Wink boutique in Pflugerville Texas.  My very good friend Dana and former sewing student just opened Wink earlier this month and I am thrilled to have a local brick and mortar outlet for my hats.  I am even more thrilled to know that people like them enough to purchase them.  I got a text from Dana yesterday that 5 sold in one day.  I guess I better get busy crocheting.  

The Character Hats are very popular right now as Newborn Photo Props.  The brown owl hat below will be going to Brown-Eyed Girl Photography in Schertz, TX  this week along with a Sock Monkey Hat, to be used by Jana in her photography shoots.  It will be an honor to have my hats featured in her beautilful pictures.


The 3 hats below will be delivered to Wink boutique this week to join my other hats for sale.  These hats are all newborn to 3 months size and perfect for those first pictures of baby and to keep your newborn warm as the weather turns cooler in a few months.




Pin It

No comments: