Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Zoo Mini Album ..........

I finished my Zoo album this week and delivered it to Heart of Texas Studios. It is their sample book for the Zoolicious Big Album to be shipped to Orlando Florida to The 2010 Papercrafting Retailer Education & Trade Show
brought to you by
TheCollinsGroup

Since Mike and I love to go take pictures of the animals at the Zoo every chance we get, we have accumulated a plethora of wonderful pictures. I needed some way of displaying them that would also be fun for my grandchildren to look at. I had purchased the Zoo Word Album but soon realized that it was not going to hold all the pictures I wanted to include. I designed the artwork for the album I wanted and visited my friend Pam who owns Heart of Texas Studios. They laser cut the pages for me that day and I came home and started to fill decorate them.
\

This is a view of the book I created by combining both Zoo Albums. Most of the papers used to cover the chipboard pages came from Hobby Lobby's Safari Paper Pack. All the embellishments were created from my stash of paints, glitters, gems, paper, and flowers. I used my Dymo Label Maker for all the page titles.
























This was a fun album to create and when it returns from Orlando, I hope it will bring hours of fun and learning for my 3 grandboys.
Pin It

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love your zoo minis! I have a ton of zoo pics & I am determined to get at least one zoo mini done this summer! Thanks so much for the inspiration! ;-) Nicole