Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Project 364 - 15 days of pictures and a New Layout

May 5 - This first picture is actually a picture of a picture. One year ago, we were in Hawaii celebrating our 30th anniversary. My sweet husband just printed and hung this picture on the wall by the stairs to commemorate our trip. Every time I go downstairs, I can remember sitting by the falls and enjoying the beauty of the islands. May 6 - Alder loves animals. He hugs the dogs and cats every chance he gets.

May 7 - This is my new favorite snack food. I love it on English Muffins in the morning or graham crackers in the evening.

May 8 - This angel is special because my son, Zach, made it for me.
May 9 - Mike taking a picture of wildflowers on our hike through the Balcones Canyonlands between Lago Vista and Liberty Hill.

May 10 - Mother's Day. My two boys and their two boys. This is what it's all about.

May 11 - I love this picture of Drake in his hat, asking to play in the pool and sucking on his Popsicle.

May 12 - Though it looks like Adler is saying "shhhh", he is actually moving his fingers over his lips to make his sounds "vibrate".
May 13 - This is my favorite place. Mike bought me the swing for Mother's Day. I love to go out and just sit and be quiet or swing with the boys in the afternoon.

May 14 - Another therapy trick to get Drake to use his left hand more. Stickers on the back of his right hand so he can pick them off with his left hand.

May 15 - Adler's breakfast of choice. My little monkey loves bananas.

May 16 - I was 2nd photographer for Mike as he worked at a wedding. This is one of my shots.

May 17 - We took Drake on a roadtrip Sunday afternoon. Here he is playing in the carseat.

May 18 - Popsicle time. Zach brought Popsicles for dessert for Mother's Day and now Drake asks for one every time we go outside to play.

May 19 - I got to scrapbook a little yesterday and today so here is a picture of my layout. The journaling on the hidden tag reads "Hiking is something we love to do together. Getting away from the rat race of life and enjoying the quiet of the outdoors brings piece to our hearts. I always follow you on narrow trails, so you can stop and take pictures without me getting "in the way" I love our times together, Karen"
I used old Provo Craft patterned paper, that I purchased when I first started scrapbooking. The title is a combination of diecut letters I cut out with my Klick N Kut Element and Word Art created in Word. The whole layout is distressed with Old Paper Distress Ink. Embellishments are Maya Road Chipboard branches and Birds heat embossed using American Crafts Zing. Hand and Machine stitching hold the mats in place.
Pin It

No comments: