Thursday, October 30, 2008

Climbing Daredevil.

No pictures to go with today's story. As bad as I wanted to go run and get my camera, I was afraid to. Why you ask? Because I was afraid what might happen if I did. You see, Adler who is 9 and 1/2 months old turned into a climbing daredevil today. I removed him from the coffee table 3 times this morning. But that was nothing.

I left the room for a second to get water to make a bottle for this little monkey. When I walked back into the room, there was my little baby grandson STANDING on the seat of a child size rocking chair, holding onto the back of it, and wiggling back and forth so that it would move. He was having the time of his life, while his Gammi was having a heart attack.

I shouldn't have been surprised, because Adler is the son of my daredevil son. Adler's daddy was climbing kitchen counters by this age. Adler's daddy was climbing onto the back of arm chairs and jumping into the seat by this age. So I guess it was just a matter of time until this little one, who reminds me so much of his daddy, would do something that would scare me to death. Pin It

No comments: