Sunday, June 17, 2012

Chicks Rule!

A simple card makes a simple statement.
Chicks Rule!


I used the chicken wire template and a Ranger Ink Blending Tool to apply the Black Soot distress ink to create the background for the card.
I then stamped the Chicken on the card background and also on two different patterned papers.
I fussy cut the chicken parts out of the patterned papers and glued them to the image stamped on the card.
I stamped the NEW!!! Texana Designs Sentiment onto the thought bubble and adhered it with my home made pop dots.



Texana Designs JB004 Chicken 1
Texana Designs TD057—Chicks Rule!
Kraft Card Stock Card Base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
The Crafter's Workshop Mini Chicken Wire Template
Ranger Distress Ink - Black Soot
VersaFine Ink - Black Onyx
My Minds Eye Patterned Paper scraps from the Lost and Found Union Square Collection
Silhouette Cutting File - 3_thought_bubbles_C00387_20509 Pin It

1 comment:

Texana Designs said...

Yes. We do! Thanks Karen for this wonderful card! Can't wait to see it in person!!