Saturday, June 06, 2015

I have been B U S Y.....

On my last post I announced the birth of my granddaughter, Wren Elizabeth.  Since then I have had the pleasure of being Gammi/Nanny to her and her two big brothers while mommy teaches school.  School is out for the Summer and I will have more free time on my hands so I promise I will try to do better posting here.

First ....  Here are some of my Favorite Pictures of the kiddos:

Big Brother Adler loves his baby sister.



Squishy Face



Ready to celebrate being a Patriotic Princess.


Wren swinging 8 months old.


This is the look I got AFTER she threw all her toys on the floor.  She knows how to get what she wants.


Adler "grew" a butterfly from a cocoon.



Tate is playing soccer this year.  He has fun!!!



Adler, Wren and Tate.  They are my youngest son's children.


Tate, Drake, and Adler playing on the last day of School.  Drake is my oldest son's boy.  We don't get to see nearly enough of him since he started school.  So glad we will have time with him this summer.

I have been art journaling in my Bible....Below is just a sample.




And I am still on the design team for Texana Designs Stamps.  I am busily coloring samples with Derwent Inktense Colored Pencils.  I love how vibrant and water colored they look.
This is what is on my Paper Crafting Table.



My Embroidery Machine has been busy doing patches for BACA Bikers Against Child Abuse.  After the Waco Motorcycle "event" that has been in the news so much lately, It is a true honor to know and help these wonderful Bikers who stand in the gap for abused children.  They "adopt" them and go to court with them or surround their homes to make the kiddos feel secure and protected and loved while they are dealing with the effects of being abused.


And I am still sewing and crocheting.  I will post more things later.


Pin It

No comments: