Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stand by......Catered Crop Guest Designer

Sunday Mornings one of my first places to visit on the WWW is Linda McClain's Catered Crop, because she always post a new Recipe Swap Idea.  This morning I was reading it and there was MY NAME as one who is invited to be a GUEST CHEF for the next Round.  What an Honor this is!!!!  Linda is one of the most talented card designers I know and for her to pick my card is quite an honor.  So I proudly display this  WINNING RECIPE BUTTON!!!
Catered Crop

Last week I linked up with Catered Crop's  Felt with the Heart Recipe Swap.

I created this card by stamping on Felt and "paper piecing" the flower.  You can see my blog post and how I did it HERE.

STAY TUNED my my Card!!!!  You will be able to see it next Sunday on Catered Crop.
Pin It

No comments: