Sunday, January 01, 2012

EMBRACE


What is your word for 2012?

The word I will focus on this year is:

EMBRACE




verb (used with object)
1. To take or clasp or hold close in the arms; hug.
2. To take or receive gladly or eagerly; accept willingly
3. To avail oneself of
4. To adopt (a profession, a religion, etc.)
5. To take in with the eye or the mind.
6. To encircle; surround; enclose.
7. To include or contain

noun
1. An act of holding close with the arms, usually as an expression of affection; a hug.
2. An enclosure or encirclement.
3. Eager acceptance

In 2012 I will fully EMBRACE all I do.  Whether is is pleasurable or not, I will do it to the fullest and best of my ability.
I will give my all to it.

I will EMBRACE loving my husband.  I will EMBRACE being the BEST wife and helper I can possibly be.  I will EMBRACE him with my arms, my heart, my support. 

I will EMBRACE my family.  I will always be there for them and love them, no matter what.

I will EMBRACE my home.  I will strive to make it a pleasurable place to be.  A happy warm secure and pretty place to be.

I will EMBRACE my friends.  I will support them in prayer.  I will be willing to help when needed, but using wisdom to know what is helpful and what is not.

I will EMBRACE my talents.  I will use them to the best of my ability.  I will exercise them in ways to grow them.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY.....
I will EMBRACE my GOD.  Because without HIS GRACE, without HIS PEACE, without HIS JOY, without HIS LOVE - I am nothing and can do nothing.

Happy 2012!!!!





Pin It

No comments: