Monday, September 27, 2010

HOTS Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble - Halloween Album

Another fun HEART OF TEXAS STUDIOS album complete. -Except for the pictures. I am not sure whether I want to include pictures of my grandsons from previous years or keep it for just this year. So until I am sure, I will just keep it empty.

Scalloped edges punched with EK Success mini scalloped punch. HAPPY letters by Making Memories. Ribbons by Daisy D. Chipboard by Heart of Texas Studio, from a make and take. Yellow window glow by Stickles. Ric Rack by Wrights Trims.

Border Edge of mat punched with Martha Stewart Punch. Buttons by Daisy D. Ribbon by May Arts. Ric Rack by Wrights trims.

Flowers by Prima, Centers Ranger Stickles. Mats cut with Spellbinders Nestiblilities Die. Witch by Heart of Texas Studios. Title Sticker by Daisy D's

Scalloped Circle Mats cut with Spellbinders Nestibilites and embossed with Cuttlebug Pumpkin Harvest Folder. Purple beads hand sewn to mat are from my bead stash.

Bling line by Heidi Swapp. Clear gems colored with Sharpies to add a touch of color.

Buttons from my stash, actually came off an old garment. Page Title stickers by Daisy D's.

Spiders by Inkadinkado are stamped with Versamark, Heat embossed with American Crafts Zing embossing powder, and blinged out with matching Stickles by Ranger. The spiders are dangling by threads of DENTAL FLOSS.

The chipboard Embellishments came from a page kit I purchased last year at Tuesday Morning.

Jackolanterns were designed and cut by me on my Craft Robo. Leaf is heat embossed. Pumpkins are chalked for detail and then Glittered with Stickles.

Chipboard cat by Heart of Texas Studios. Rub ons by Daisy D's. And black braid trim from my sewing stash.

All vintage Halloween Cards were downloaded from the Internet years ago and I have no idea where they came from other than a website that had lots of vintage cards on it.

Pin It

1 comment:

nancy said...

sensational job on this mini-album