Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What can I say.....

I have been a bad blogger again. But I have a good reason. I have spent the last 3 weeks getting ready for a craft bazaar. I have been making cards like crazy. Over 400 in 3 weeks to be exact.

I had been watching the weather forecast praying it was wrong. 80% chance of rain. Now in Texas that may mean it could rain, but that doesn't always happen. But one thing that does usually happen is high humidity. And paper and high humidity do not mix. So I got up the day of the craft bazaar and checked the weather forecast one more time, hoping it would change. It didn't. So I spent all that time making all those cards for a craft bazaar that would happen on April 17th without me.


But I wanted to show you some of the cards I made. Every card is different. Some have embossed stamped images. Some have embossed designs on the front of the card. Some have distressing on the photos. Some of the photos have been cut. The one thing that all my cards have in common are the photos. All the photos have been taken by my husband Mike or myself and all the photos are custom printed by us here.
I will be ready for the next opportunity. I haven't decided exactly when that will be, but I will be ready. In the meantime, I will continue to sell my cards on ETSY.com .
Pin It

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Well they are all beautiful! I am sorry it was rained out. I need to visit with you about a place to sell your cards.