Thursday, August 27, 2009

This Week's Creating......

This is Drake's first experience with "finger paints"
Orange Cardstock painted with Ranger Paint Dabbers in Lettuce, Sunshine Yellow, and Sail Boat Blue. Title Die Cut with Klick N Kut Element, Embellishments are clipart from Paint your World set by ProvoCraft Hugware. I printed it, cut it out, and covered it with a coat of Diamond Glaze so it would look like Epoxy Stickers. I used Stickles on the paint tray to look like paint.


I am filling in the missing events in Adler's Scrapbook. These pictures were taken right after he was born.


The "Thumbs Up" title was printed using MA Sexy true type font. I then cut it out leaving a little white around it to look like it was matted. The background is Craft Cardstock from Hobby Lobby. Double Sided Patterned Paper is Santorini Stripes from the Back To Basics Line by Bo Bunny Large Mat is Embossed Paisley Impressions by Doudle Bug Designs. I lightly distressed the raised portions with Broken China Distress Ink by Ranger. Journaling Spot and Mat were cut using Spellbinders Nestibilities. The Paisley chipboard embellishments are by Deluxe Designs and Maya Road. They were sprayed with Patina Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels.
The next layout is also Adler. These pictures were taken when he was 3 weeks old. This was his first official photo shoot. Having so many photographers in the family - there is not a shortage of pictures. The background is Bazzill Cardstock Patterned Paper is from Pebbles Inc. and the stripe is some that I found in my stash with no identifying marks. The scalloped boarder was punched using my Stampin Up scalloped border punch. The page is embellished with various ribbons from my "bridal" stash. The whole layout was distressed using Antique Linen Distress Inks by Ranger to give it a Shabby Chic look. The Baby Boy title is by W R Memory Keepers.
This last layout is me looking out over the Waimea Canyon on Kauai. We visited the island for our 30th wedding anniversary. This particular view was breathtaking. Not only was I looking 1500 ft down into the mouth of the canyon, but I could see the Pacific Ocean in the distance. Beautiful!!!

The background paper and mat are from the Out and About glittered short stack by My Minds Eye. Title letters and flower centers are from the Wild Saffron Chipboard Alphabet Box by K & Company. The Flowers are by Prima. The page is also embellished with antique lace from my "bridal stash" and a Heidi Swapp Ghost Clock with a Tim Holtz game spinner for clock hands.



Pin It

No comments: