Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Project 365 - Week 6

February 5 - Drake climbed into my empty laundry basket to read his book.
February 6 - Pops just brushed Adler's hair. Said, "now you look just like pops." LOL

February 7 - Puppie has to have a pillow to lay her head on. She thinks she's people.

February 8 - Pops and Adler in Build A Bear, watching Drake make his Dinosaur

February 9 - Drake and Adler reading a their favorite book. They don't care that it is upside down. It is about Bruno the Puppy. Their daddy's read this very same book when they were little. It is one of the things I saved from their childhood.

February 10 - This is my embroidery machine. I really want to start using it again.

February 11 - This is a diecut tree I designed and cut with my Klick N Kut Electronic Die Cutting system. I have no idea what I will use it for, or if I will ever use it, but it looks pretty hanging on the wall in my Pink and Black scrapbook room.


Pin It

2 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

great pics! They have the prettiest eyes!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Pam, your grandson's eyes are so lovely. The picture with the upside down book is a classic. Love it!

You did a great job with the KNK file your designed, Karen.

Maria