Monday, November 03, 2008

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet Layout

The "Trick or Treat" Title was designed by Katie Hunter and cut using my Craft Robo. I embellished the bats and little witch with Black Stickles . I continued the title by adding a Purple Dymo Label below the picture saying "Smell my Feet". The picture is matted on Halloween - Wednesday, from We R Memory Keepers Black Out Collection. All the papers in this collection are named for characters from the Addam's Family. Pretty appropriate for Halloween, don't you think. I love the bright colors of this collection. Spooky, but not DARK.

The pumpkins were also die cut with my Craft Robo. I used distress inks by Tim Holtz, A prismacolor pencil and gamsol, and Stickles to embellish the pumpkins.

I used an Inkssentials Opaque white pen to do my hand journaling following the lines already incorporated in the patterned paper which is from We R Memory Keepers Black Out Collection. Halloween - Thing. The glittered spooky tree is by Fancy Pants.







Pin It

4 comments:

christi said...

very cute! you are so talented!

btw ~ i love the bare feet!

blessings ~

Katie said...

Great LO, Karen!! I love, love, love the shoeless knight!!! :)

Katie

Pam Sivage said...

Love the layout!! Looks very Halloweenish w/o being scary!

Kara Ward said...

Oh, this is just delicious...glitter makes it even more magical. Kara