Sunday, July 20, 2008

A little about me.....

I saw this on Christi Gallager's blog and I thought it might be fun ~ so if you play along let me know...

1.What is in the back of your car? A baby stroller, 2 folding chairs, and a blanket
2.What color is your toothbrush? Green
3.Name one person who made you smile today. Adler
4.What were you doing at 8:00 AM? Reading Blogs
5.What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Trying to get lunch. 1st we went to Jason's Deli in Austin. Too Crouded, couldn't find a parking place. Next we went to Long John Silvers in Cedar Park. No one to take orders. A family in front of us had been there long enough to take all three kids o the bathroom and no one had taken their order yet. After about 10 minutes we decided to leave. Went to Quiznos across the parking lot. Got our food but it was what they wanted to put on it caust the vegtable guy was oriental with such a heavy accent that I couldn't understand him. After telling him I couldn't understand him twice, I just said make it however you want.
6. What is your favorite candy? Dark Chocolate covered Raspberry Jellies from Rocky Mountain Candy Company
7. What is the last thing your said aloud? Have Fun - to my brother as he was leaving to go home and play with his new kitten that he got from me.
8. What is the best ice cream flavor? Anything with Chocolate
9. What is the last thing you had to drink? Pepsi
10. What are you wearing right now? My favorite jeans and a yellow top
11. What is the last thing you ate? An Italian Classic Sub from Quiznos made like the oriental guy wanted it.
12. Have you bought any new clothes this week? no
13. When was the last time you ran? This morning we ran across Bagdad Road when we were taking the dogs for a walk.
14. What was the last sporting event you watched? Nascar Race with Mike last night (does that count if I slept through most of it?)
15. Ever go camping? Used to. When we lived in the piney woods of East Texas and were young
16. Do you have a tan? Yes, tanning bed to start for Kauai, finished in Kauai, and maintained by Jergens lotion.
17. Do you take vitamins daily? Yes Centrum and colloidial Minerals
18. Do you go to church? Yes – Central Baptist church in Round Rock TX
19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? Yes...
20. Do you drink your soda with a straw? at a restaurant, yes...a home, no
21. Are you someones best friend? I would hope so….
22. What are you doing tomorrow? Loving on my GRANDKIDS
23. Where is your dad? In Heaven
24. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Um, no…
25. Do you have a maid service clean your home? No.
26. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? my Croc flipflops when I have to wear shoes. Prefer BAREFOOT
27. What color is your car? White
28. How do you like your popcorn? lots of butter and salt
29. How did you get your worst scar? Ironing Jeans - scar that keeps getting renewed across my stomach at the height of the ironing board from the steam.
30. Look to your left. What do you see? Adler's Baby Swing and my vanity mirrow down the hallway in my bedroom.
31. What color is your watch? I don’t wear a watch
32. What do you think of when you think of Australia? kangaroos
33. Do you use chap stick? no
34. Do you have a dog? 2 dogs Puppie and Sydnee
35. Last person you talked to on the phone? my brother
36. Have you met anyone famous? Donna Downey and Theresa Collins (you have to be a scrapbooker to know who they are)
37. Any plans today? Hemming Carrie's wedding dress and then going somewhere in the country to get away with Mike.
38. How many states have you lived in? 2 - Penna. and TX
39. Do you dye your hair? Yes - well actually my husband does it. He can get the roots in the back better.
40. Do you like cats? Yes ~Rocket, except at 5 o'clock in the morning when she wants fed and when she brings me live lizards with their tails bit off to run around my sewing/scrapbook room like she did today. Pin It

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Fun reading all this information!
Love your new blog look!!