Sunday, June 22, 2008

Adler Gray is 5 months old

I was a couple of days late, usually take pictures on the monthly birthdays, but for some reason or other, I didn't even get my camera out on the 16th. That is rare since it is always ready to catch a precious moment of my grandsons. I don't want to forget anything about my time with them. Thursday I was printing some pictures of Drake and Adler in a "bug" outfit that I had bought for Drake when he was a couple of months old. Drake's pictures were taken on a white blanket and I thought to my self, "I haven't taken Adler's pictures on the white blanket yet...." So here they are. Adler is 5 months old and his personality is shining. He has the most precious smile and sometimes my heart just melts when he beams at me. Here are some pictures I took last week that capture his many moods.



Drake was my little assistant. He would mimic me and stand over my shoulder trying to get Adler's attention. He would make noises and wave his hand, just like he saw "gammi" do it. He was so cute. And of course he would run in every once in a while and show me how much he loves his baby cousin.
Pin It

2 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Adorable!! love the one with his little mouth open!!

Lauren said...

Karen, You are truly a rockstar! I am so impressed with all that you do with your two boys, both under two. And yet you still have time to make beautiful creations. Audrey loves her burp cloth and will think of you and her honey Adler everytime she sees it. :) Love ya!