Saturday, April 19, 2008

2 More Pages

I signed up for the Scripture Challenge. I have been doing the "research" as I receive the word of the week, and writing in my journal. But doing the pages is another thing. We are on week 15, but I have only managed to get through week 8 in creating my pages. I guess that isn't too bad with everything else I have going. I did finish two pages this weekend.

Week 7's word was Glad. When I saw this picture of Adler, I thought it was the perfect representation of GLAD. I want to look at each day like he does. Full of Gladness and Joy. I used Bo Bunny Papers that I distressed with Ranger Ink's Distress Ink and outlined with my Brown Zig Pen. The chipboard frame is from Making Memories. I "colored" it with Glimmer Mist. I used Stickles to add some sparkle to the frame and flower center.



Week 8's word is TRUST. I used Photoshop Elements 6.0 to create this totally digital layout. The digital papers are by Christine Brown Designs from a set called Funky Fun and downloaded as a freebie from the internet. I used a template from Templates-N-More Blog.

Now I only have 8 more weeks to go to catch up. I guess I better get BUSY!!!

Pin It

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Love your layouts!!