Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day comes once a year. It is the day to celebrate those we love. I am going to spend my 30th Valentine's Day with Mike. In a couple of months we will celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary.

30 years ago, I could not see into the future, but I knew that the man I celebrated with then, was the man I wanted to spend my life with. Now I can look back and say whole heartedly that I made the right decision. There were hard times, but Mike is a man of his word. He is a man of integrity. He is a man with a heart filled with love.

So Happy Valentine's Day, Mike. I love you with all my heart and look forward to spending the next 30 Valentine's Days with you, too. Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you made the right decision! Happy Valentines Day!!!

Amanda B