Monday, January 07, 2008

Scripture Challenge 2008

I am participating in a Scripture Challenge beginning today that is hosted by Patter Cross on her blog Triple the Scraps I saw her original post on Two Peas and decided to check it out. It was something that caught my attention, because I was looking for a way to keep me studying the word. But I knew it was meant to be when I discovered that even though I heard about it on the WWW, it turns out that she is a neighbor. Not an immediate neighbor, but from a neighboring town. She even frequents the same scrapbook stores I do. And it turns out that we know some of the same people even though our paths haven't crossed. What a small world we live in.
Every week Patter will post a new word to explore and create a page for.
This week's word is FAITH.
So I will spend a while studying and journaling and listening to God to see what He has to say to me. I started out by Creating a Journal where I can keep notes and list Scriptures that are important to me as I search for the meanings that each of the weekly words will have for me.

I am excited to have this challenge, because not only will I get to create, but I will get to spend time seeing what God will teach me as I use my talents.
Check back in a week to see what I come up with for my FAITH page and find out what next weeks word is.


Have a great New Year!!! Pin It

No comments: